Samsung Galaxy S8 Review has gain a glamorous changed between the other Smart Phone Technologies.
Samsung Electronics produced an Android smartphone with the latest Samsung Galaxy S Series in the
Samsung Galaxy S8 Review.
t was introduced March of 2017 and was released April 2017.
With the kickoff price of $$$ it is a very engaging android smartphone now a days it is said that during the pre-order period almost a million units were already reserved in South Korea alone that reach up to 30% overall sale higher than its predecessor the Samsung Galaxy S7.
Let’s look at the major specifications:
- Display: 5.8 inches, 84.8 cm2, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors. 1440 x 2960 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio
- OS: Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Chipset: Exynos 8895 Octa – EMEA
- Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 – USA & China
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz) – EMEA
- Octa-core (4×2.35 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo) – USA & China
- GPU: Mali-G71 MP20 – EMEA, Adreno 540 – USA & China
- Memory: 64 GB, 4 GB RAM, microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) – dual SIM model only
- Primary Camera: 12 MP, f/1.7, 26mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash
- Camera Features: 1/2.5″ sensor size, 1.4 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 9MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR, panorama
- Video: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, HDR, dual-video rec
- Secondary Camera: 8 MP, f/1.7, autofocus, 1440p@30fps, dual video call, Auto HDR
- Features: Iris scanner, fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2
– Samsung DeX (desktop experience support)
– Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 2.0)
– Qi/PMA wireless charging (market dependent)
– ANT+ support
– Bixby natural language commands and dictation
– MP4/DivX/XviD/H.265 player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
– Photo/video editor
– Document editor
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- The Galaxy S8 has a sleek and futuristic sumptuous design compared from Samsung Galaxy S7. It was crafted a innovative scheme. Samsung S8 is a water and dust resistant using IP68. The device can immerse in water up to 1meter and it has the highest protection from dust. But there are conditions to take precautions to test its ability. A 5.8 inches display is an outrageous blast from the future the Gorilla glass curves on the edges from front to back is sleek design captivating infinity display with minimal side bezels. The display resolution of 2560×1440 pixels in 16:9 ratio, 1440p AMOLED display that can carry out even in Low ambient light conditions an AMOLED screen can attain higher contrast ratio than an LCD. Slim and lightweight which is 155g or 5.5 oz is one of its trend though it’s tall you can easily grip on it to its body but reaching for a certain buttons like the virtual home button you will likely to deviate yourself.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 used internationally is Exynos system-on-chip (SoCs) Octa-core by Samsung Electronics with 4GB Ram and an internal storage of 64 GB which is expandable up to 256 GB using microSD cards. Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 system-on-chip where applied in US.
- Android 7.0 “Nougat” the 7th version of android operating system runs Samsung Galaxy S8 on which “Nougat” claimed to have changes to its OS innovative platforms. Multitasking ability within apps is major upgrade of system having a reliable and fast performance. A split screen is one feature from Android0 two apps separately half taken up the screen a multi-window mode is handy for multiple apps that can emerge on the screen but as a hidden feature Samsung Galaxy S8 Review had just featured “Bixby” which bundled with its software a voice-powered intelligent digital assistant. It allows you to voice command to interact with Bixby to perform phone functions. Bixby vision can “see” what one can see it is built into a camera app that enhance reality camera that recognize objects in real time so it really can make your life that easier even for photo recognition it can help you find options and give you information from the web. Bixby is now available in English Korean and German Language though as per released Bixby English and Korean Language is only available last August 2017.
- Security for smartphones now days Samsung Galaxy S8 Review has just been a big changes and technology upgrades bundled with their systems with this Samsung Galaxy S8 Fingerprint scanner, Iris recognition, patterns and pin are some of the security panels that can unlock Samsung S8 due to the absence of physical home button.
- Iris Scanner is the newest feature that Samsung S series introduce an automated method of biometric identification that uses pattern-recognition ability on both of the irises of individual’s eyes.
- Fingerprint Scanner on Samsung Galaxy S8 is located on the rear part which is next to the camera.
- The newest features for its connectivity are the Bluetooth 5 on which Samsung Galaxy S8 is the first smartphone that supports it. The ability to connect two headphones at the device at once is its features.
- The front camera of Samsung Galaxy S8 is 8 Mega Pixel with autofocus and a 12 Mega pixel rear camera.
- The enhancement on the photo by auto-HDR-mode is a big turn On with smartphones having the new features like a multi-frame image processor that takes a 3 shots every single time you snap and minimizing the image noise, giving you an options of sharper photos. For selfie fanatics the Samsung Galaxy S8 give you a fabulous snap with its 8 Mega pixel sensor and autofocus mode its leaves you the flawless and realistic image.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Review has non-removable 3000mah battery with a fast charger Qi wireless charging. The wireless charger that is convertible that functions both as a pad and a stand that holds the device either ladscape or portrait mode. S8 gives an excellent power saving modes and the battery life will definitely last for a day. Samsung S8 now has been engaged on improvement for a stricter quality and safety of its battery and charging procedures due to the recalls of Samsung Galaxy Note 7 issue.
Will I purchase Samsung Galaxy S8?
It is an exquisite android phone today that has an exceptional performance it is not that expensive but it brings you the futuristic vibes by the design itself. The stylish infinite display leaves you to ask what it offersmore. An excellent battery life that would go along with people who is always on the go with their smartphones is a plus. A water resistant and a dust resistant phone is a factors that some users are looking after it can be used 1meter under water for 30 minutes so worries for getting soaking the handset is not an option for Samsung S8. The performance that can let you multi-task opening windows of apps simultaneously without a hitch is a must for a smartphone! And Samsung Galaxy S8 Review attain that factors.
The virtual-digital-assistant that is “Bixby” will certainly be helpful.
But there are some issues, unlocking the device maybe that trickier the fingerprint scanner is on the side of the camera lens on the rear part of the device on which you can accidentally touch the lens during relocating the fingerprint scanner its somehow that you have to adjust yourself for it.
With all these, will I purchase Samsung Galaxy S8? Yes I think it is one of the best for android phone today.