All major smartphones have been announced recently after getting hands-on & For the effective performances with their wonderful specifications. Exclusive 5 smartphones have been ranked of their unique technologies & it’s time to finalize the rankings. Its very massive combination of all smartphones that they bring exclusive differences to provide exact feedback on their rankings.
Recent Exclusive 5 SmartPhones
Best iPhone Ever
The iPhone X isn’t just the best iPhone. It’s the best phone, period. That’s because it packs the most impressive OLED screen we’ve ever tested and fastest processor into a gorgeous edge-to-edge design that’s easy to use with one hand. The iPhone X also offers the top dual cameras you can get in a phone.
Specification: iPhone x features an all-screen design with a 5.8-Inch super Retina HD display with HDR and true tone. Face ID lets you unlock and use Apple pay with just a glance. Powered by A11 Bionic, the most powerful and smartest chip ever in a smartphone. Supports augmented reality experiences in games and apps. An all‑new 5.8‑inch Super Retina screen with all-screen OLED Multi-Touch display
12MP wide-angle and telephoto cameras with Dual optical image stabilization. Wireless Qi charging. Splash, water, and dust resistant
Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8+
Expand your world
The Galaxy S8 and S8+ are the best phones of Samsung. It is also a deliver long battery life, lasting more than an hour longer than their predecessors. The virtual assistant remains a work in progress, and the back fingerprint sensor could be more conveniently located. Overall, though, the 5.8-inch S8 and 6.2-inch S8+ are excellent.
S8 Specification: Latest Galaxy phone with Infinity Display, Dual Pixel Camera, iris scanning and Ip68-rated water and dust resistance. The phone comes with a stunning 5.8″ Quad HD+ Super AMOLED display (2960×1440) with 570 ppi and world’s first 10nm processor.
Infinity Display: a bezel-less, full-frontal, edge-to-edge screen. Default resolution is Full HD+ and can be changed to Quad HD+ (WQHD+) in Settings
Camera resolution – Front: 8 MP AF, Rear: 12 MP OIS AF
S8 Plus Specification: Meet the Galaxy S8+ – Infinitely Brilliant. The Galaxy S8+ has the world’s first Infinity Screen, A screen without limits. The expansive display stretches from edge to edge, giving you the most amount of screen in the least amount of space. The revolutionary design of the Galaxy S8+ begins from the inside out. Capture life as it happens with the Galaxy S8+ cameras. The 12MP rear camera and the 8MP front camera are so accurate and fast that you won’t miss a moment, day or night. Prying eyes are not a problem when you have iris scanning on the Galaxy S8+. No two irises have the same pattern, not even yours, and they’re nearly impossible to replicate. That means with iris scanning, your phone and its contents open to your eyes only. And when you need to unlock really fast, face recognition is a handy option. You never really stop using your phone. That’s why Galaxy S8+ is driven by the world’s first 10nm processor. It’s fast and powerful and increases battery efficiency. Plus, there’s the ability to expand storage and to work through rain and dust with IP68-rated performance.
- 6.2-inch Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 1440 x 2960 pixel resolution with Scratch Resistant Display & Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 12 Megapixel Camera with f/1.7, 26mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash + 8 Megapixel Front Camera with f/1.7, autofocus, 1440p@30fps
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/n(5GHz)/ac; Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP, aptX; GPS: Yes with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS; USB: 3.1, USB Type-C Reversible Connector
- Android v7.0 Nougat, Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835, Processor: Octa-Core (Quad-Core 2.35 GHz Kryo & 1.9 GHz Kryo), GPU: Adreno 540
Google Pixel 2 XL
Best Android Phone
Specification: The Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL offer snappy performance, a Google Assistant you can summon by squeezing the phone and an ingenious new Google Lens feature that can recognize everything from phone numbers and landmarks to restaurants in the photos you take. The Pixel 2 XL is the better choice among Google’s phones because you get a bigger and sharper 6-inch display, longer battery life. Its a much better-looking design between Exclusive 5 Smart Phones which has the front with fewer bezels. The Pixel 2 XL lacks wireless charging, but its fast wired charging works well.
Search what you see With Google Lens you can use your camera to explore the world like never before. Simply pull up Google Lens on a photo to learn more about landmarks, artwork and more.
Your own personal Google, built in Need help or answers? Just ask the Google Assistant, built into every Google Pixel 2 XL. You can request a ride, reserve a table, and buy a ticket – using only your voice. Charges fast and really lasts Pixel’s long lasting and fast charging battery delivers up to 7 hours of use on 15 minutes of charge.
- Water resistant when it counts. Pixel 2 XL also features a striking encased glass metal unibody that’s water resistant.
- Find the perfect fit for you and your Pixel Accessories designed by Google are precisely engineered to fit, help protect and make the most of your Google Pixel 2 XL.
- Google Lens is only available for Latin character sets.
- Pixel 2 XL has a water protection rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529. Charger and accessories are not water resistant.
- Fullscreen 6.0 in (152 mm) display QHD+ (2880 x 1440) pOLED at 538ppi
- 12.2MP 1.4μm Autofocus with laser + dual pixel phase detection Optical + electronic image stabilization
- Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 835 2.35Ghz + 1.9Ghz, 64Bit Octa-Core
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB Internal Storage
Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Do Bigger Things
The Galaxy Note 8 raises the bar for all big-screen phones. The 6.3-inch Infinity Display stretches from edge to edge and is simply gorgeous. Note 8 has dual cameras which give you more flexibility than other phones. The S Pen is improved on this phone, too, letting you save more screen-off memos and create fun and news messages you can share with others. Last but not least is a battery that lasts a very good 11-plus hours.
- Note 8 has 6.3″ Dual edge super AMOLED Quad HD+ display.
- The device has 64GB of memory with a micro SD slot (up to 256GB).
- 3300Mah battery
- 3.5mm headset jack, fingerprint and Iris sensors.
- 6.3″ Dual edge super AMOLED Quad HD+ display
- 64GB memory with removable Micro SD slot (up to 256GB), 6GB RAM
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- A dual 12MP rear camera’s with OIS. 8MP front Camera with autofocus
The iPhone 8 gives you the most power per inch of any device on the market. In addition to a mighty A11 Bionic chip that runs circles around Android phones, the iPhone 8 benefits from a bigger and faster camera sensor that takes fantastic-looking photos, including Live Photos with fun new effects in iOS 11.average battery life and access to fun new augmented reality apps and you have the best small phone.
Specification: iPhone 8 introduces an all-new glass design. The world’s most popular camera, now even better. The smartest, most powerful chip ever in a smartphone. Wireless charging that’s truly effortless. And augmented reality experiences never before possible.
- 4.7-Inch (diagonal) widescreen LCD multi-touch display with IPS technology and Retina HD display
- Splash, water, and dust resistant
- 12MP camera with Optical image stabilization and Six‑element lens
- 4K video recording at 24 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps
Why should you choose the best smartphones?
Exclusive 5 smartphones which you think about some requirements/specifications which helps you to get the best smartphone hands on. To get the best features regarding your budgeted you need to ensure that which Exclusive 5 SmartPhones specifications using on your smartphone. The things which you should think about before purchasing the smartphone.
- Brand Quality: Build is all about the durability of a smartphone. The market is divided into two types of builds metal and plastic. There are some that even have glass panels.
- Display: The size and resolution of the display depending on how you use your smartphone. A smartphone display ranges from 5.5-inch to 6-inch, full-HD or QHD resolution should be best enough for you.
- Processor: The processing power of a smartphone varies from one device to another depending on several factors such as OS version.
If you think you need to edit images/videos/documents online, play heavy games, stream videos or often use apps in split screen mode. smartphones with Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 or Snapdragon 820/821 should make outstanding for it.
- Camera: Just having the higher number of megapixels does not mean that the smartphone camera is better. Same theory goes for the front-facing camera.
- Battery: The battery usage differs from user to user depending on the way he/she uses the smartphone. If you use apps, play games, stream videos and more then go for a smartphone with at least 3500mAh battery or above.
- User Interface/OS Version: User interface and the OS version too are key factors to consider while choosing a smartphone. These are the interfaces that one would have to interact with each time to access anything, so it should be easy and simple among Exclusive 5 Smart Phones.
- Storage: Smartphone’s storage is taken away from the OS and the apps the device with 16GB/32GB/64GB for the perfect space.
- Security & Extra features: Maximum smartphones have started with extra security features such as fingerprint sensor or even iris sensors. These are not just to lock/unlock a handset but as a password to access certain files, documents or apps.
- Audio quality: Speakers and the quality of audio coming out of it can be an important parameter for those who rely on heavy video streaming or video conferences. Before buying a handset that has front-facing speakers. This gives clear sound even while holding the smartphone in landscape mode.
- USB Port: Ports too can be a factor to consider. It supports both micro-USB and USB Type-C ports are available in smartphones these days, it is preferable to switch to USB Type-C not just because it is easy to plug in but also it is future proof.
Advantages of Best Smartphones
Smartphones made our tasks easier and we use it for everything. We can now easily do whatever we want & we can get our desire needs from our smartphones where it provides the latest updates & information through all these Exclusive 5 Smart Phones.
- Privacy: It is something we cannot live without in this modern age. It makes tasks easier and we use it for everything. It can serve as a calendar, alarm, GPS tracker, and a boredom reliever.
- Easy Access to Social Media Markets: when we needed a computer to reply to an email or log in to our social media accounts. Now, you can now use the smartphone to do just whatever you need. This makes things a lot easier.
- Global Positioning System(GPS): Smartphone can act as a GPS device. There are many great navigation apps that will help you find the location with ease. No matter if you are a driver or a pedestrian, you will get the directions. Many of the apps are also showing the places with the traffic jam. This can help you avoid the jam and arrive faster.
- Entertainment: smartphones are super useful. But, not just that. Sometimes, Smartphone is now also using to watch funny videos, listen to the music or play your favorite games.
- Smart Daily Life: Smartphone brings a unique change in our daily life which makes it very easier than past life. We can operate all the daily activities by using our smartphones. Best Smartphones have best features which are included in smart life & also act as an essential performance for becoming more smarter.